We are very interested to receive references to and copies of publications utilising DASG resources.
Publications related to DASG and / or which have drawn on DASG resources include:
- Bell, Susan. ‘An Seilbheach Gàidhlig: Rannsachadh le Corpas’ in Rannsachadh na Gàidhlig 6, ed. by Nancy McGuire & Colm Ó Baoill (Obar Dheathain: An Clò Gàidhealach, 2012), 253–73.
- Gillies, William and Pike, Lorna. ‘The Last Hundred Years’, in Scotland in Definition: A History of Scottish Dictionaries, ed. by Iseabail Macleod and J. Derrick McClure (Edinburgh: John Donald, 2012), 236–59, esp. 251–53.
- Macdonald, Kenneth D. ‘Dictionaries, Scottish Gaelic’, in The Companion to Gaelic Scotland, ed. by Derick S. Thomson (Oxford: Blackwell, 1987 ), 61–63.
- Meek, Donald E. ‘Smoking, Drinking, Dancing and Singing on the High Seas: Steamships and the Uses of smùid in Scottish Gaelic’, Scottish Language 24 (2005), 46–70.
- Meek, Donald. ‘The Spread of a Word: scail in Scots and sgaoil in Gaelic’, in Perspectives on the Older Scottish Tongue: A Celebration of DOST, ed. by Christian J. Kay and Margaret A. MacKay (Edinburgh: EUP, 2005), 84–111.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘A Gaulish-Gaelic Correspondence: s(o)uxt- and suac(hd)an’, Ériu 55 (2005), 103–17.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘On the Possible Origins of Scottish Gaelic iorram “rowing song”’, in Litreachas & Eachdraidh. Rannsachadh na Gàidhlig 2, Glaschu 2002 / Literature & History. Papers from the Second Conference of Scottish Gaelic Studies, Glasgow 2002, ed. by Michel Byrne, Thomas O. Clancy and Sheila Kidd (Glasgow: Department of Celtic, 2006), 232–88.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Péisteoigín itheas éadach: The Significance of leaghmhan “moth”’, in ‘Fil Súil nGlais: A Grey Eye Looks Back’: A Festschrift in Honour of Professor Colm Ó Baoill, ed. by Sharon Arbuthnott and Kaarina Hollo (Ceann Drochaid: Clann Tuirc, 2007), 213–40.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘“Bochanan Modhail Foghlaimte”: Tiree Gaelic. Lexicology and Glasgow’s Historical Dictionary of Scottish Gaelic’, Scottish Gaelic Studies 24 (2008), 473–523. Also available at: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/4830/1/4830.pdf
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Caochlaideachd Leicseachail agus “snowflakes” sa Ghàidhlig’, in Cànan agus Cultar / Language and Culture, ed. by Gillian Munro & Richard A. V. Cox, (Edinburgh: Dunedin, 2010), 7–21.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Corpas na Gàidhlig and the Numerals “three” to “ten”’, in Language in Scotland: Corpus-based Studies, ed. by Wendy Anderson. Scottish Cultural Review of Language and Literature series (Amsterdam: Rodopi, 2012), 113–42.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Gaelic gach uile and the Genitive of Time’, Éigse 38 (2013), 41–93.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Am Buadhfhacal Meadhan-Aoiseach Meranach agus mearan, mearanach, dàsachdach, dàsan(n)ach na Gàidhlig’, Scottish Studies 37 (2014), 183-206.
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Mutational effects of the preposition ós: Bile ós Chrannaibh and related matters’, Scottish Gaelic Studies 30 (2016), 73-111. Also available at: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/116765/7/116765.pdf
- Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘DASG: Digital Archive of Scottish Gaelic / Dachaigh airson Stòras na Gàidhlig’, Scottish Gaelic Studies 30 (2016), 242-262. Also available at: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/116766/7/116766.pdf
- Pike, Lorna and Ó Maolalaigh, Roibeard. ‘Faclair na Gàidhlig and Corpas na Gàidhlig: New Approaches Make Sense’, in After the Storm: Papers from the Forum for Research on the Languages of Scotland and Ulster Triennial Meeting, Aberdeen 2012, ed. by Jenet Cruickshank and Robert McColl Millar (2013), 299–337. Also available at: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/pfrlsu/documents/Pike%20O%20Maolalaigh_2.pdf
- Quick, Ian. ‘The Scots Element in the Gaelic Vocabulary of Domestic Furnishings and Utensils’, in Gaelic and Scots in Harmony: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on the Languages of Scotland, ed. by Derick S. Thomson (Glasgow: Department of Celtic, University of Glasgow, ), 36–42.